Authentic, Holistic Leadership Series
This program has been designed to help managers, supervisors and team leads as well as those with leadership aspirations to develop their skills to become an Authentic, Holistic leader.
The series begins by delving into what it means to be an Authentic leader. A leader that models the way. Someone that genuinely cares about, and is interested in others. A leader that inspires commitment and purposeful action.
The remainder of the series covers our Holistic leadership approach, designed around our Holistic Leadership model. Our model will help leaders take a balanced, holistic approach to leadership and performance. An approach surrounded by effective communication and one that places equal focus on both the people-side and task-side of leadership.
Our Authentic, Holistic Leadership series can be delivered as separate standalone modules, or as a 4-day program.
Here is an overview of what’s included in the program:
- Overview of the CAR Holistic Leadership Model
- Traits of an Authentic Leader
- Personal leadership & accountability
- Leadership styles: knowing which style to use and when
The Art of Communication
- How to communicate to ensure mutual understanding
- Strategies on how to become an effective listener
- Using questions to inspire, encourage & empower
- The power of words
- The role Body Language plays in communication
- Overcoming communication barriers
- Developing your team
- The Coach Approach
- GPS Coaching Process
- Coachable moments & Coaching Conversations
- The feedback cycle
- A structured approach to providing developmental feedback that promotes accountability
- Supporting and encouraging your team
- Achieving results through others
- Setting Expectations
- Goal Setting
- Aligning to Organizations Goals
- Time Management
- Managing Performance
- Understanding human behavior
- Building trust
- The relationship account
- Group dynamics
- Facilitating conflict resolution
Coaching for Success: Authentic, Holistic Leadership Series
The Coaching for Success package is intended for the program attendee’s ‘coach’ (leader/managers/supervisor/team lead). The package includes key learning points from the Holistic Leadership Program that can be used to stimulate focused conversation between the attendee and their ‘coach’. It also includes practical methods and activities for helping program attendees incorporate their new learning so that it becomes second nature; something they do naturally without having to access their conscious mind.
Need more information or want to book a workshop or program? Yes Please!